FLEXINEB C1 PORTABLE SYSTEM AND AEROSOL TREATMENT CHAMBER
NOTE: A quote will be obtained for shipping and we will contact you directly
Complete Flexineb C1 portable nebuliser system with aerosol box interface.
The Portable Nebulation System for dogs, cats and other small animals.
Completely silent when in use.
Simple to use
Minimal number of parts and a one-touch on/off button.
Battery operated so can be used anywhere.
Faster treatment times compared to compressor nebulisers.
Cost savings on drugs compared to other therapies such as MDIs (Meter Dose Inhalers).
What is Nebulisation?
Nebulisation is a treatment technique in which tiny spherical droplets of aerosolised medication are generated and inhaled by the patient animal.
Why use a Nebuliser?
A nebuliser device enables the small animal owner to easily administer care to their pet’s airways and lungs. The device incorporates a mask that fits on the nose and a technological means of generating a fine mist.
Why Flexineb C1
- Flexineb C1 is a fully integrated nebulisation system designed to treat a number of respiratory diseases in small animals including cats, dogs, rodents, reptiles and birds.
- Flexineb C1 incorporates the same vibrating mesh nebulisation technology used in Nortev’s award winning FlexinebTM equine nebuliser.
- Flexineb C1 can be used to treat a number of conditions such as feline asthma, allergic rhinitis in cats and chronic bronchitis and laryngeal paralysis in dogs. Flexineb C1 can also be used to treat a number of respiratory infections associated with small animals.
- You can use a wide range of drugs with Flexineb C1 including antibiotics, bronchodilators, steroids and mucolytics. You can also use non-drug based solutions such as saline.
- The Flexineb C1 has 2 types of interface to treat your pet. The first uses soft silicone masks as the interface between the nebuliser and patient. This makes the treatment portable. These silicone masks come in 3 sizes, (small, medium and large) to suit all patient types.
- The second interface is a small animal aerosol treatment chamber. This can be used for cats and small dogs that are unwilling to be treated using the silicon mask interface. The treatment chamber can also be used to treat a number of other small animals including rabbits, guinea pigs, birds and tortoises.